Outside Sales Reprentative
Montana Prairie Holdings is actively looking for an experienced and motivated Outside Sales Representative and Account Executive to join our fast growing company. Owned by one of the largest conservation projects in the world and based in Bozeman, MT, Montana Prairie Holdings is looking for a candidate with experience in Food Sales who is a self-starter and very results driven.
Job Description & Responsibilities
· Meet with potential clients in person to discuss products and orders.
· Answer telephone and e-mail communications in a timely fashion and take orders.
· Prepares sales reports for meetings whenever necessary.
· Give professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s).
· Overcome objections of prospective customers.
· Emphasize our products and service features and benefits, discussing prices, and upselling our entire portfolio.
· Build and foster relationships with your existing customers to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
· Generate and develop new customer accounts through cold-calling to increase revenue.
· Ensure follow-up by visiting the account the next week to get new orders.
· Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
· Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
· Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, and other documentation.
· Periodically give product demonstrations to accounts.
· Utilize sales software system.
· Keep the Director of Sales updated on all market conditions within your assigned territories
· Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
· 3 years of direct work experience in a related sales capacity.
· Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
· Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
· Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
· Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
· Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Travel will be required.
Please email and resume and cover letter to email@example.com.